The first Lunch Analysis is scheduled for August 19, 2020. Sign up below for your invite.
The Donor Participation Summit (DPS) convenes fundraising professionals who:
- Work or have worked at a nonprofit in a fundraising capacity.
- Are concerned about the nationwide decline in donor participation (20 million US households lost between 2000-2016).
- Believe this can be solved by changing our fundraising practices and want to learn from peers who are moving the participation needle. No sales pitches; only verifiable, measurable results.
To that end, we’ll…
- Meet monthly for Lunch Analysis: a 45-minute meeting that is a part book club, part scholarly discussion, part brainstorming session, and part support group. Each Lunch Analysis covers a specific topic in donor participation and has required reading and discussion. The next one will be on August 19, 2020 at noon EST and will cover this text about the “emerging landscape of Millennial communities that are fulfilling the functions that religious congregations used to fill.”
- Hold the first Donor Participation Summit in the Spring of 2021.
Join the Movement
Enter your email now to join the next Lunch Analysis:
We will only use your email for information about the Donor Participation Summit community and will never share your information with anyone else.