The Donor Participation Project follows the information-sharing practices below to keep the group at a high level of quality.
These practices came about after a discussion by the community about how to handle commercial interests in DPP speakers. You can read it here.
- We do not share contact information with presenters
- We only accept practicing fundraisers into this discussion group
- Consultants and technology vendors can present or partner in other ways, but generally not join the group
- Presenters are not by default added to the discussion group, unless they are DPP group members that are presenting
- We list this as a promise on the signup form: