The Donor Participation Project (DPP) convenes fundraising professionals who:
- Are concerned about the nationwide decline in donor participation (20 million US households lost between 2000-2016).
- Believe this can be solved by changing our fundraising practices and want to learn from peers who are moving the participation needle.
To that end, we:
- Work on developing a set of widely-accepted Donor Participation Best Practices.
- Meet monthly for a Lunch Analysis session: a 45-minute meeting that is a part book club, part scholarly discussion, part brainstorming session, and part support group. Each Lunch Analysis covers a specific topic in donor participation and has required reading and discussion.
- Project Kickoff: How We Gather Report (community-building, fundraising/engagement of Millenials)
- Growing Engagement Among Underrepresented Groups (summary and video)
- Monthly Giving: All or Nothing (summary and video)
Enter your email now to join any of our learning & discussion sessions or to contribute to the Donor Participation Best Practices:
We will only use your email for information about the Donor Participation Project and will never share your information with anyone else.